These are the perfect treat for a weekend snack or after dinner. They're super sweet, so cut up the squares REALLY small. Are they indulgent? YES. Are they delicious? YES. I'm all about a life of moderation and no deprivation, so I definitely lick the spoon when making these and grab a square once done.
- 125g x Butter
- 200g x White Chocolate
- 2 x Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp x Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup x Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup x Almond Meal
- 1/3 Cup x Castor Sugar
- 1 Cup x Frozen Raspberries, Defrosted
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line a 15 cm x 15 cm square baking tray.
2. Place butter and 150g chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water), stirring until smooth. Cool.
3. Whisk eggs and remaining sugar until combined. Sift in flour and baking powder and stir to combine.
4. Add the wet chocolate mixture to the dry mixture and mix well. Fold through the remaining 50g of white chocolate and raspberries. Spoon into pan and even. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm to touch. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Cut into 24 squares. Pack them up and share with your nearest and dearest. Good food is best shared with friends :)