Christmas is, undoubtedly the best time of the year. With that in mind, why should we limit it to just December? Christmas in July is the closest we get to a White Christmas in Australia, so I'm showering my friends and family love with these lil' white balls.
- 2 1/2 cups (500g) Dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Boiling water
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp Finely grated lemon rind
- 100g White chocolate to coat
1. Grease 20cm x 30cm lamington pan; line base and long sides with baking paper.
2. Combine apricots and the water in medium heatproof bowl. Cover and stand for 30 minutes.
3. Combine apricots, almond meal, coconut and lemon rind in a food processor. Blitz until combined. Roll into 30 small sized balls and place in pan. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water), stirring until smooth.
5. Dip the top of each bliss ball into the melted chocolate and then place the uncoated side back down on the lined pan. Repeat with all balls, then return to the fridge for one hour to set.
MAKES 30 DELICIOUS BALLS.
This adorable packaging has been provided by Avery and then customised with Avery Design & Print. Looking to re-create this exact look yourself? Then click here. The Avery Textured Arched Labels are perfect for packaging when the food needs to be kept cold.