- 1/2 x Cup almond meal
- 1/2 x Cup hazelnut meal
- 2 x Tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 x Medjool dates, pitted
- Sprinkling of sea salt
- 2 x Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 x Tablespoons hazelnuts
- 1 x Tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. *Note - you might need to add in some water, depending on the moistness of the almond meal.
2. Roll into bite sized balls. Dust with cocoa.
3. Refrigerate balls for a few hours to firm up.
4. Keep them in the fridge, they'll stay nice and firm.