- 1 x Large Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 x egg, whisked
- 2 x spring onions, finely diced
- 1/2 x cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 x cup flour
- 1 x tsp ground cumin
- 1 x tsp ground coriander
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil sweet potatoes until tender. Drain and mash in a large bowl, allow to cool.
2. Add eggs to sweet potato and mix well. Stir in breadcrumbs, spring onions, flour, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
3. Form mixture into patties, makes roughly 8-12. Refrigerate until required.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan over low heat. Add patties and cook for 5 - 6 minutes each side until golden. Serve warm or cold.