Bliss balls started to take the world by storm maybe 2-3 years ago and we've never looked back. I've always had my own little hack for bliss balls and I'm sharing the secret with you all today.
Drum roll pleaseeee.........
CHICKPEAS TO BE SPECIFIC.
That's right, we're adding chickpeas and I promise you won't be able to tell!
· 400g can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
· 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
· 1/4 cup maple syrup
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/2 cup almond meal
· 1/4 cup pea protein powder
· Pinch of sea salt
· 1/4 cup choc chips
1. Add chickpeas, peanut butter, syrup, vanilla extract, almond meal, protein powder and sea salt to a food processor and pulse until well combined.
2. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Roll into little balls (you'll get roughly 20) and refrigerate to keep shape.